I believe that working from your calendar is one of the best ways to get shit done without feeling overwhelmed. When I started working from my calendar, my productivity levels soared to an all-time high and I stopped feeling ‘behind’.
Even though I love working from my calendar, there are times I seriously resist planning my time. So in this episode, I’m sharing exactly what I do to overcome that resistance and get myself back on track.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why you feel resistant to planning your time
- The real reason that you stay overwhelmed, even though you hate feeling that way
- What to do to overcome resistance to planning your time
- Why you’ll rarely feel motivated to plan your time
- Whether you should give yourself a time limit when planning
- What to do when you keep getting distracted from planning your time
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – our group coaching program
- Episode 26: The Power of Self-Image
- Episode 129: Should You Work From A To-Do List, Planner or Calendar?
- Episode 174: 3 Reasons You Can’t Follow Through With Your Plans
- Episode 179: How To Be Decisive
- Episode 184: How To Stick To Your Plans When You Don’t Feel Like It
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 186 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast
Join us in Perfectionists Getting Shit Done
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, I highly recommend checking out our group coaching program Perfectionists Getting Shit Done.
When you join our community for recovering perfectionists, you’ll get instant access to our ever-growing library of personal development tools designed to help you beat procrastination, overcome perfectionism and become your best self – it includes masterclasses, coaching calls, journaling exercises, workbooks, meditations and more!
You’ll have the option to learn everything on the go with easy mobile access. Plus with judgement-free support from our beautiful community every step along the way, you’ll never have to feel alone again. It’s time to create the success you deserve.
Join our group coaching program today at samlaurabrown.com/membership