Most perfectionists struggle to create content consistently. They’re scared of what people will think, that they’ll say the wrong thing, that no one will like their posts, that their friends will laugh at them, that it’ll be a waste of effort, the list goes on!
In this episode, I’m sharing 10 tips I’ve learned over the last 6 years as a content creator that have helped me get out of my own way, show up consistently as who I truly am and change the lives of thousands of women around the world in the process. I hope these tips help you to stay consistent too!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- How to feel confident when creating content, even if you’re not an expert
- Why you should focus on ‘documenting’ rather than creating (and what it looks like)
- The reason you should ignore your brain when it says your content isn’t good enough
- Why you shouldn’t focus on creating a content “streak” and what to do instead
- How to stop feeling scared of creating imperfect content
- Why sharing your imperfections is the best way to create content
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – our group coaching program
- Episode 1 – Welcome To My Podcast + My Story (So Far!)
- Episode 3 – Blogging, Self-Doubt + How To Get Started
- Episode 94 – Overcoming The Curse of Knowledge
- Episode 117 – My Advice For Perfectionists On Live Streaming, Podcasting + Public Speaking
- Episode 131 – How To Eliminate All-Or-Nothing Thinking
- Episode 136 – What Would This Look Like If This Were Easy?
- Episode 149 – How To Overcome Imposter Syndrome
- Episode 177 – Why Perfectionists Burnout + How To Avoid It
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 185 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast
Join us in Perfectionists Getting Shit Done
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, I highly recommend checking out our group coaching program Perfectionists Getting Shit Done.
When you join our community for recovering perfectionists, you’ll get instant access to our ever-growing library of personal development tools designed to help you beat procrastination, overcome perfectionism and become your best self – it includes masterclasses, coaching calls, journaling exercises, workbooks, meditations and more!
You’ll have the option to learn everything on the go with easy mobile access. Plus with judgement-free support from our beautiful community every step along the way, you’ll never have to feel alone again. It’s time to create the success you deserve.
Join our group coaching program today at samlaurabrown.com/membership