Many perfectionists struggle to follow through with their plans, so much so that most stop making plans altogether. But this only makes us deplete our self-trust even further – which is why it’s so important to learn how to follow through with them.
In this episode, I’m sharing 7 tips to help you stick to your plans even when you don’t feel like it. If you’re constantly looking for advice on how to stay motivated, this one’s for you!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why following through with your plans matters
- How follow through helps to build self-trust and avoid fear of disappointment
- Why I don’t believe in the mantra “no expectations, no disappointment”
- Why you should expect to not feel like following through
- How to coach yourself out of overwhelm
- How to create a self-image that will help you follow through with your plans
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – our group coaching program
- Episode 26 – The Power of Self-Image
- Episode 174 – 3 Reasons You Can’t Follow Through With Your Plans
- Episode 177 – Why Perfectionists Burnout + How To Avoid It
- Episode 183 – Personal Growth Update February 2020
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 184 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast
Join us in Perfectionists Getting Shit Done
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, I highly recommend checking out our group coaching program Perfectionists Getting Shit Done.
When you join our community for recovering perfectionists, you’ll get instant access to our ever-growing library of personal development tools designed to help you beat procrastination, overcome perfectionism and become your best self – it includes masterclasses, coaching calls, journaling exercises, workbooks, meditations and more!
You’ll have the option to learn everything on the go with easy mobile access. Plus with judgement-free support from our beautiful community every step along the way, you’ll never have to feel alone again. It’s time to create the success you deserve.
Join our membership community today at samlaurabrown.com/membership