If you ever feel like you’re not ‘perfect’ enough to help or inspire others, this episode is a must-listen. Tune in to discover 5 reasons the world needs imperfect leaders like you – and why you don’t have to have everything ‘figured out’ before you can
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- How being perfect actually stops you from helping and inspiring others
- Why it’s so important to lead by example and how to do it
- Why you should share your message, even when others are sharing it too
- The power of imperfect leadership and why it works
- What to do if you feel like you’re not ‘good enough’ to lead others
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – our group coaching program
- Episode 94 – Overcoming The Curse of Knowledge
- Episode 149 – How To Overcome Imposter Syndrome
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 188 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast
Join us in Perfectionists Getting Shit Done
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, I highly recommend checking out our group coaching program Perfectionists Getting Shit Done.
When you join our community for recovering perfectionists, you’ll get instant access to our ever-growing library of personal development tools designed to help you beat procrastination, overcome perfectionism and become your best self – it includes masterclasses, coaching calls, journaling exercises, workbooks, meditations and more!
You’ll have the option to learn everything on the go with easy mobile access. Plus with judgement-free support from our beautiful community every step along the way, you’ll never have to feel alone again. It’s time to create the success you deserve.
Join our group coaching program today at samlaurabrown.com/membership