Personal development is like a rollercoaster. The dips, turns and loop-the-loops are the scariest part – but they’re the reason you got on the ride. So in this episode, I’m sharing how to navigate 12 common challenges that you can expect on your personal development journey.
I hope this episode reminds you that you’re exactly where it should be, encourages you to keep going even when it’s scary and helps you feel less alone. Personal development is hard and you can do hard things!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- 4 ways that personal development threatens your relationships
- Why fear and doubt is a normal part of your personal development journey
- How to overcome overwhelm on your personal development journey
- The power of investing in yourself and when to do it
- Why you need to watch out for procrasti-learning on your personal development journey
- Why personal development is hard and why that’s ok
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – our group coaching program
- FREE 5-Day Overcome Perfectionism Challenge
- Episode 147: Why Personal Growth Is Hard
- Episode 195: The Secret To Being Responsible With Money
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 196 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast
Join us in Perfectionists Getting Shit Done
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, I highly recommend checking out our group coaching program Perfectionists Getting Shit Done.
When you join our community for recovering perfectionists, you’ll get instant access to our ever-growing library of personal development tools designed to help you beat procrastination, overcome perfectionism and become your best self – it includes masterclasses, coaching calls, journaling exercises, workbooks, meditations and more!
You’ll have the option to learn everything on the go with easy mobile access. Plus with judgement-free support from our beautiful community every step along the way, you’ll never have to feel alone again. It’s time to create the success you deserve.
Join our group coaching program today at samlaurabrown.com/membership