Until recently, I was always racked with guilt whenever I wasn’t being ‘consistent’ on Instagram. I’d been told time and time again that consistent content was the key to business success. And the fact that I kept ‘falling off the wagon’ made me think I’d never be successful.
But in the last 12 months I’ve made $300k+ in my business… and I’ve barely posted on Instagram during that time. So in this episode, I’m sharing the truth about consistent Instagram content and whether it’s even worth focusing on. If you’ve been feeling wrestling with showing up on Instagram, this episode is bound to make you feel like a weight’s been lifted from your shoulders.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why consistent Instagram content isn’t what matters most
- How creating content for content’s sake can be a form of productive procrastination
- Why ‘how to’ content is scaring your clients and customers away
- The secret to creating content that converts followers to clients
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – my group coaching program
- FREE Training – How To Build A Full-Time Coaching Business Without Getting Laughed At
- Stop Overthinking Challenge – inside Perfectionists Getting Shit Done
- Simple Sales Page Template – inside Perfectionists Getting Shit Done
- Episode 197: Personal Growth Update April 2020
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 235 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast
Join us in Perfectionists Getting Shit Done
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, I highly recommend checking out our group coaching program Perfectionists Getting Shit Done.
When you join our community for recovering perfectionists, you’ll get instant access to our ever-growing library of personal development tools designed to help you beat procrastination, overcome perfectionism and become your best self – it includes masterclasses, coaching calls, journaling exercises, workbooks, meditations and more!
You’ll have the option to learn everything on the go with easy mobile access. Plus with judgement-free support from our beautiful community every step along the way, you’ll never have to feel alone again. It’s time to create the success you deserve.
Join our group coaching program today at samlaurabrown.com/membership