In this episode I want to talk about the most important thing every perfectionist needs to remember when building a business.
This might be something you’re hearing about for the first time or maybe you’re already familiar with this concept.
I’m going to be talking specifically about how this applies to a perfectionist who is building a business and how you can use it to work for you instead of against you.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Ways you can use your perfectionist mindset to work for you and not against you
- Signs you are in the all-or-nothing mindset
- The most important thing to remember about building a coaching business
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – group coaching program
- Episode 125: How I Transitioned From Full-Time Work To Full-Time Entrepreneurship
- Episode 205: This Common Mistake Is Stopping You From Going Full-Time In Your Business
- The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 273 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast
Join us in Perfectionists Getting Shit Done
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, I highly recommend checking out our group coaching program Perfectionists Getting Shit Done.
When you join our community for recovering perfectionists, you’ll get instant access to our ever-growing library of personal development tools designed to help you beat procrastination, overcome perfectionism and become your best self – it includes masterclasses, coaching calls, journaling exercises, workbooks, meditations and more!
You’ll have the option to learn everything on the go with easy mobile access. Plus with judgement-free support from our beautiful community every step along the way, you’ll never have to feel alone again. It’s time to create the success you deserve.
Join our group coaching program today at samlaurabrown.com/membership