Something that has helped me over the course of my business journey is an idea that I first began experimenting with after the second month of starting my business. I’ve continued to use this idea in various shapes and forms in my business over the last seven years.
This idea is focusing on quantity over quality and how that can help you overcome perfectionism.
I know that for perfectionists focusing on quantity over quality is not going to sound appealing whatsoever. You want quality. You want perfection. Because you believe that if everything is perfect no one’s going to judge you, no one’s going to abandon you, no one’s going to reject you and no one’s going to shame you.
Listen to today’s episode to learn how focusing on quantity over quality can help you overcome perfectionism and achieve your dreams and goals.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Advice about quality versus quantity that doesn’t work for a perfectionist mindset
- The ways quantity over quality allows you to be more creative in your business
- Four tips for practicing quality over quantity to overcome perfectionism
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – group coaching program
- Episode 230: Why ‘Doing It Well Or Not At All’ Is Hurting Your Business
- Episode 220: 4 Practical Tips For When You’ve Fallen Off The Wagon
- Episode 41: My Fitness Journey + How I Created A Growth Mindset
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 274 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast
Join us in Perfectionists Getting Shit Done
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, I highly recommend checking out our group coaching program Perfectionists Getting Shit Done.
When you join our community for recovering perfectionists, you’ll get instant access to our ever-growing library of personal development tools designed to help you beat procrastination, overcome perfectionism and become your best self – it includes masterclasses, coaching calls, journaling exercises, workbooks, meditations and more!
You’ll have the option to learn everything on the go with easy mobile access. Plus with judgement-free support from our beautiful community every step along the way, you’ll never have to feel alone again. It’s time to create the success you deserve.
Join our group coaching program today at samlaurabrown.com/membership