In this episode I’m sharing my personal growth update for both April and May 2021.
I’ve been doing these personal growth updates for nearly three years now and do these so that you can get a sense of what it’s really like to build a business as a perfectionist. I hope this episode helps you take a little pressure off yourself to feel like you’re always having breakthroughs and kicking goals.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- How I did a big PGSD promotion without burning out (while being 9 months pregnant)
- Changes I needed to make to my power planning so that I could get everything done
- Why I’ve struggled to have clean rest that isn’t baby prep related
- Why we’re changing who we help with PGSD
- The rollercoaster of emotions I’ve had about my business over the last two months
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – join the waitlist
- Beach Read by Emily Henry
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 275 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!