In my group coaching program, Perfectionists Getting Shit Done, we do multiple live coaching calls each and every month to help our PGSDers release their perfectionism handbrakes – by getting coached themselves and watching others get coached too. And today I’m sharing a snippet of one of these coaching calls with you!
Sabeela (@healingheartscoach on Instagram) submitted a request to get coached because she reached ‘the dip’ in her business. She was feeling as though she had no more motivation to go on but she hadn’t yet gotten any results. This is often where many perfectionists decide to quit. But Sabeela courageously decided to get coached inside of Perfectionist Getting Shit Done to find out the real reason she was struggling to get out of the dip.
Thank you Sabeela for giving me permission to share this call on the podcast, I appreciate you!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- What the dip is and why it’s a completely normal stage of building your business
- Why being in the dip isn’t a bad thing
- The real reason that you’re struggling to get out of the dip
- An assignment that will help you to get out of the dip as quickly as possible
Featured In The Episode:
- Join our – FREE 5-Day Stop Overthinking Challenge
- Join the PGSD waitlist – samlaurabrown.com/pgsd
- Follow me on Instagram @perfectionismproject
- Sabeela’s Instagram Account – @healingheartscoach
- Sabeela’s Facebook Page – Sabeela Tayub
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 283 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!