In today’s episode I’m sharing 5 tips to help you make business friends.
Making business friends is one of the most powerful things you can do to help you and your business.
But when your perfectionism handbrake is on, making business friends can be a really scary thing to think about. It involves reaching out to people who might reject you and being judged.
You probably already know how incredible it’d be to have business friends. Maybe right now you’re surrounded by people who don’t get your business, or perfectionism or personal development or maybe even all three. And you’re really craving friendships with people who are on a similar journey.
If you’re wanting tips to help you make business friends, today’s episode is just for you.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why your perfectionism handbrake makes it hard to find friends
- How to stop feeling awkward about making new friends
- Why you should reach out to people who are the same stage of business as you
- A tip that will dramatically increase the likelihood of someone saying yes to you
Featured In The Episode:
- Join our – FREE 5-Day Stop Overthinking Challenge
- Join the PGSD waitlist – samlaurabrown.com/pgsd
- Follow me on Instagram @perfectionismproject
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 284 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!