When I was getting started in my business something that really helped me was going back to the beginning of other people’s businesses that I admired and seeing where they started.
When your perfectionism handbrake is on, you don’t want to evolve publicly. You want to evolve in private and come out to the world as this perfect person. And then you want to continue to be a perfect person.
But by seeing other entrepreneurs’ journeys, it really was empowering to be able to evolve and grow and change in public. I was also able to learn all of these lessons that I’m sharing with you today.
Tune into today’s episode because I’m sharing 8 lessons from 8 years in business. And you’re not going to want to skip this episode.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- How I found the courage to start my business amidst extreme self-doubt
- Why hitting your next business milestone won’t make you more confident + what will
- The most counter-intuitive lesson I learned about succeeding in business
- How my business has evolved over the last 8 years
Featured In The Episode:
- Join our – FREE 5-Day Stop Overthinking Challenge
- Join the PGSD waitlist – samlaurabrown.com/pgsd
- Follow me on Instagram @perfectionismproject
- Episode 1: Welcome To My Podcast + My Story (So Far!)
- Episode 3: Blogging, Self-Doubt + How To Get Started
- Episode 105: What A Six Figure Business *Really* Feels Like
- Episode 125: How I Transitioned From Full-Time Work To Full-Time Entrepreneurship
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 285 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!