In this episode I want to talk about 10 habits that are keeping you overwhelmed.
When your perfectionism handbrake is on, overwhelm is something that keeps coming up.
Inside of our group coaching program, Perfectionists Getting Shit Done, we teach overcoming overwhelm in our productivity phase of the PGSD Process. We do this because overwhelm is often something that stops perfectionists from being productive.
Once you’ve learned to plan in a way that releases your perfectionism handbrake, the next step is to focus on your productivity. We want to make sure that your perfectionism handbrake doesn’t come on in the form of overwhelm, procrastination and burnout when you’re learning how to be productive as a perfectionist..
Tune into this episode and reflect upon whether you’re practicing any of these habits that are keeping you overwhelmed.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- The truth about to-do lists and overwhelm
- The seemingly inconsequential habits that are causing the most overwhelm
- What to do when you identify a habit that is keeping you overwhelmed
- Practical things I’m doing to change the habits that make me overwhelmed
Featured In The Episode:
- Join our – FREE 5-Day Stop Overthinking Challenge
- Join the PGSD waitlist – samlaurabrown.com/pgsd
- Follow me on Instagram @perfectionismproject
- Episode 271: 5 Reasons You Always Feel Overwhelmed
- Episode 103: How To Escape Indecision Fatigue
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 286 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!