In today’s episode I want to talk to you about the hidden ways your to-do list is making you less productive.
As perfectionists we are huge lovers of to-do lists. We think, “the longer the list, the better” and we love that feeling when you tick off the items on your to-do list.
But your to-do list is making you less productive than you could otherwise be.
Listen to today’s episode to get productivity tips that actually work for perfectionists. You’ll learn to start releasing your perfectionism handbrake so you can say hello to productivity without the burnout.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why perfectionists love to-do lists so much
- What procrasti-planning is and how to identify whether you’re doing it
- How to-do lists make it easy to make the biggest productivity mistakes
- The truth about whether your to-do list helps you to feel accomplished
- Practical changes you can make to the way you plan
Featured In The Episode:
- Join the PGSD waitlist – samlaurabrown.com/pgsd
- FREE Perfectionist Power-Up – https://samlaurabrown.com/power
- Follow me on Instagram @perfectionismproject
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 288 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!