In today’s episode I want to share an idea with you that’ll help you release your perfectionism handbrake and help you get out of your own way in your business.
This is something that I don’t hear talked about very much and I wanted to bring it to your attention.
There’s a lot of talk in the entrepreneurship world around “being your own boss”. And the messaging we’re fed is that if you could just be your own boss then everything would be better.
But what happens when you become your own boss and you have your perfectionism handbrake on?
Tune into today’s episode to learn how you can work on turning your perfectionism handbrake off to become your own best boss. Because when you’re the kind of boss that you want to work for now, the more quickly you’ll achieve your goals and beyond.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why you might unintentionally become the worst boss you’ve ever had
- The two hats that you wear when you’re building your business
- How the PGSD Process will help you to become a more empowering boss
- Questions you need to ask yourself so you can be your own dream employee
Featured In The Episode:
- Join the PGSD waitlist – samlaurabrown.com/pgsd
- FREE Perfectionist Power-Up – https://samlaurabrown.com/power
- Follow me on Instagram @perfectionismproject
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 289 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!