In today’s episode I’m going to be sharing 5 life-changing lessons about perfectionism from Carol Dweck.
I’ve actually been planning to record this episode for a long amount of time, but ironically, I was worried I wouldn’t be able to do Carol’s teaching enough justice.
Carol Dweck has been someone influential in my understanding of perfectionism and my perfectionism handbrake. She’s helped me identify what it looks like to get out of the perfectionism mindset. And alongside Brené Brown, the two have taught me life changing lessons about perfectionism.
Tune into today’s episode as I share 5-life changing lessons about perfectionism that I learned from Carol Dweck.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why Carol Dweck has been so influential on my perfectionism journey
- What the fixed and growth mindset have to do with perfectionism
- Why I incorrectly thought that I had a growth mindset
- The truth about being willing to fail your way to success
Featured In The Episode:
- Join the PGSD waitlist – samlaurabrown.com/pgsd
- FREE Perfectionist Power-Up – https://samlaurabrown.com/power
- Follow me on Instagram @perfectionismproject
- Mindset by Carol Dweck
- Carol Dweck interview with Tom Bilyeu
- Carol Dweck on Perfectionism (starts 40 seconds in)
- Episode 41: My Fitness Journey + How I Created A Growth Mindset
- Episode 158: 5 Life-Changing Lessons About Perfectionism From Brené Brown
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 290 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!