In this episode I’m going to be sharing with you three secrets to confidently promoting yourself and your business.
These are going to be really helpful to you, especially if your perfectionism handbrake has been on. If your perfectionism handbrake is on, this means that you have been getting in your own way and you’ve also been struggling to put yourself out there confidently due to fear of judgement.
Maybe you’ve been in the all-or-nothing mindset where you feel like you need to show up perfectly or not at all. But when it comes to showing up and confidently and promoting yourself and your business, you’ll need to release that perfectionism handbrake to keep going.
Listen to today’s episode to find out my 3 secrets for confidently promoting yourself and your business.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- The real reason you haven’t been able to confidently put yourself out there
- The common confidence advice that doesn’t work
- Why testimonials and paying customers won’t make you feel more confident
- The 3 things you can focus on to solve all of your marketing problems
Featured In The Episode:
- Join the PGSD waitlist – samlaurabrown.com/pgsd
- FREE Perfectionist Power-Up – https://samlaurabrown.com/power
- Follow me on Instagram @perfectionismproject
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 291 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!