In this episode I’m going to share 12 simple changes I made to my daily work habits that have allowed my business to grow.
These are changes that I have made over the last three years. Some of these have been made in the last months and others I have been practicing for years.
Upon reflection, these have been some of the daily work habits that really allowed my business to take off. These habits have allowed me to be able to go full-time in my business, to grow my team, to impact thousands of perfectionists and create the potential to impact even more perfectionists in the future.
I want you to be helped by this episode so be sure to think about your daily work habits and what you can implement into your daily work lifestyle. Tune in and let’s get started!
Listen to today’s episode to find out my 3 secrets for confidently promoting yourself and your business.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- How I structure my work day so that I can get more done in less time
- Simple things I do that stop me from falling off the wagon
- Why I stopped saying ‘yes’ to everyone else’s demands on my time
- A free iPhone trick that helps me to be more productive
Featured In The Episode:
- Join the PGSD waitlist – samlaurabrown.com/pgsd
- FREE Perfectionist Power-Up – https://samlaurabrown.com/power
- Follow me on Instagram @perfectionismproject
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 292 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!