One of my biggest productivity secrets is clean rest.
Clean rest is resting without feeling guilty. Adding clean rest to your calendar is one of the 10 steps of Power Planning for good reason…
- It creates room for ideas and clarity
- It reduces the desire to procrastinate (especially revenge bedtime procrastination)
- It brings the joy and fun back into your business
- It means there’s less time for busywork and productive procrastination
- It makes it easier to feel courageous and confident
It’s normal to feel resistant to clean rest, even when you know it’s good for you. In this episode I’m sharing how to overcome your resistance to resting, what activities count as clean rest and more.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- What clean rest is and why you might feel resistant to it
- How much clean rest to add to your week
- What to do if you don’t feel like you have enough time to rest
- How to tell whether something is clean rest or sneaky productivity
Featured In The Episode:
- Join the PGSD waitlist – samlaurabrown.com/pgsd
- Sign up for FREE daily Perfectionist Power-Ups – https://samlaurabrown.com/power
- Follow me on Instagram @perfectionismproject
- Episode 101: How To Rest Without Guilt
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 294 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!