I honestly put off recording this episode as it felt like too many things had happened over the last few months for me to give an accurate picture of what’s been going on behind the scenes. It’s hard enough as it is to capture one month – let alone four.
But while Lydia was having a nap in the carrier, I felt inspired to get out my microphone and chat about the last 4 months. In the episode I share Lydia’s birth story, my postpartum recovery journey, why I’ve felt guilty, how I’ve navigated returning to work and why I’m getting back into the mindset and manifestation side of business while learning more about Human Design.
Featured In The Episode:
- Join the PGSD waitlist – samlaurabrown.com/pgsd
- Sign up for FREE daily Perfectionist Power-Ups – https://samlaurabrown.com/power
- Follow me on Instagram @perfectionismproject
- The Human Design Podcast
- The Projector Movement Podcast
- Mili’s Instagram – @milivelikova
- Aditi’s Instagram – @mycoachaditi
- Jade – Instagram Coaching – @wesidehustle
- Episode 257: Pregnancy + Perfectionism
- Couch to 5k app
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 295 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!