I felt inspired to share a story that I heard on another podcast. This story resonated with me deeply and is something I want to share with you because, as perfectionists, we tend to not recognise how our imperfections help others. We only see the progress we’re not making, we judge ourselves harshly, beat ourselves etc.
When I heard this story, it gave me a sense of freedom to just show up as myself without it being polished or perfect. I still have my own journey and struggles with my perfectionism handbrake and this story was heart-warming and a relief to hear. Tune in to hear the story of the ‘leaky bucket’ and what it means for you in your business.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- The story of the leaky bucket and how it’ll help you release your perfectionism handbrake
- Why this story resonated with me so deeply
- The reason it’s important to have big goals, even if we don’t achieve them
- The truth about putting yourself out there before you’re perfect
Featured In The Episode:
- Join the PGSD waitlist – samlaurabrown.com/pgsd
- Sign up for FREE daily Perfectionist Power-Ups – https://samlaurabrown.com/power
- Follow me on Instagram @perfectionismproject
- Simone Soel – Joyful Marketing Podcast
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 296 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!