I recently sent out a Perfectionist Power-Up that resonated with a lot of my email subscribers. It said: “Maybe your follow through problem is actually a planning problem”. So I wanted to record an episode to help you figure out whether this is what’s going on for you.
There are a lot of things we can do to help us follow through with our plans consistently. I share many of them on this podcast! But first it’s incredibly important to look at the plans you’re trying to follow through on. Are they making your perfectionist mindset work for you or against you? Are your plans setting you up for success or are they setting you up for failure? I dive into this and more in the episode.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- The hidden reason perfectionists struggle to follow through with their plans
- Why motivation and willpower aren’t the answers to your follow through problem
- The most important thing you need to know about struggling to follow through
- The simple changes to make to your planning process that will set you up for success
Featured In The Episode:
- Join the PGSD waitlist – samlaurabrown.com/pgsd
- Sign up for FREE daily Perfectionist Power-Ups – https://samlaurabrown.com/power
- Follow me on Instagram @perfectionismproject
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 297 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!