Overthinking is something that almost all perfectionists find themselves doing – so I thought it’d be the perfect topic to kick off my new Instagram live series called Get Out Of Your Own Way.
Tune in to listen to the replay recording and learn why perfectionists overthink as well as how to stop overthinking!
I’ll be going live every Wednesday at 9am AEST on Instagram (I’m @perfectionismproject) for at least the remainder of 2021 to share practical tips and advice to help you get out of your own way. This converts to Tuesday afternoon if you’re in the United States or late Tuesday evening if you’re in the UK or Europe.
I will always share a countdown timer on Instagram that’ll notify you of the start time so you can be there live. But if you’re wanting to convert it into your timezone, I recommend converting 9am ‘Brisbane time’ into your timezone – and don’t forget I’m a day ahead!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- The hidden and surprising reasons why perfectionists overthink
- 3 signs that you’re overthinking
- How to know when you’ve thought about something ‘enough’
- 3 ways to catch overthinking
Featured In The Episode:
- Follow me on Instagram @perfectionismproject
- Join the PGSD waitlist – samlaurabrown.com/pgsd
- Sign up for FREE daily Perfectionist Power-Ups – https://samlaurabrown.com/power
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 299 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!