When it gets to the end of the year, we perfectionists tend to have a very all-or-nothing approach. We either check out completely because we feel so ashamed we didn’t make progress towards our goals or we put so much pressure on ourselves to be productive in these final weeks that we do a whole lot of busy work or don’t get anything done at all.
What I’m sharing in this episode is 3 things you can do to finish the year strong and really build up some extra self-trust and get yourself in a great position to hit the ground running next year. These are things that won’t take a lot of time to do but I recommend doing all three of them before the end of the year.
Tune in to learn what they are and how to go about them.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- The 3 things you need to do to finish the year strong
- How to choose what to focus on for the rest of the year
- The three questions to ask yourself in your yearly review
- Why you should let yourself miss your business over the holidays
Featured In The Episode:
- Episode 244: Should You Take A Break From Your Business Over The Holidays
- Episode 294: 5 Important Reminders About Clean Rest
- Follow me on Instagram @perfectionismproject
- Join the PGSD waitlist – samlaurabrown.com/pgsd
- Sign up for FREE daily Perfectionist Power-Ups – https://samlaurabrown.com/power
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 300 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!