I love sharing anything that will help you better understand yourself on this podcast – this is because the more you understand yourself, the better you’re able to get out of your own way in your business. Which is why I’ve decided to do a series of episodes on Human Design.
In this episode I’m sharing what I understand Human Design to be, how I’ve personally used Human Design to help me work in the way that works best and what to expect from my upcoming episodes on Human Design (Episode 302 and 303).
And in case you’re wondering, I’m a 2/4 Emotional Projector!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- How to find out what your Human Design is
- Why understanding your ‘authority’ will help you make better decisions
- How learning about your not-self theme will help you stay in alignment
- How I use Human Design when it comes to Power Planning
Featured In The Episode:
- Aditi’s Instagram: @mycoachaditi
- Mili’s Instagram: @milivelikova
- Get your free human design chart: Jovianarchive.com
- The Projector Movement podcast.
- Join the PGSD waitlist – samlaurabrown.com/pgsd
- Sign up for FREE daily Perfectionist Power-Ups – samlaurabrown.com/power
- Follow me on Instagram @perfectionismproject
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 301 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!