In this episode I’m talking with Mili Velikova about all things Human Design and perfectionism for Manifestors, Generators and Manifesting Generators.
Note: This is a follow on from Episode 301 on how I’m personally using Human Design to get out of my own way. That episode covers some basics about Human Design and how to find yours. If you haven’t listened to that episode yet I recommend tuning into that one first.
Mili (a 1/3 Sacral Manifesting Generator) is an ex-engineer turned Human Design coach. She is here to show you that you don’t have to put yourself in a box or follow someone else’s ‘rules’ to be successful in business. Mili combines her expertise in marketing and social media with her knowledge of Human Design to help her clients find clarity and promote themselves confidently – even as an introvert. She has also worked as a PGSD coach!
This episode will help you understand yourself better and teach you how to use Human Design to help you get out of your own way.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- How discovering Human Design changed the trajectory of Mili’s business
- Where to start with understanding your Human Design
- Practical ways to use your strategy to find aligned business opportunities
- How to distinguish fear from intuition
- What to change in your Power Planning so it’s as aligned for you as possible
Featured In The Episode:
- Mili’s Instagram: @milivelikova
- Mili’s Free Guide – Content By Design: milivelikova.com/content-by-design-guide
- Mili’s Authentic Brand Workshop: milivelikova.com/authentic-brand-workshop/
- Mili’s Master Your Design Program: milivelikova.com/master-your-design/
- Book a Human Design reading with Mili here.
- Join the PGSD waitlist – samlaurabrown.com/pgsd
- Sign up for FREE daily Perfectionist Power-Ups – samlaurabrown.com/power
- Follow me on Instagram @perfectionismproject
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 302 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!