Today I’m sharing with you a recording of my recent instagram live (I’m @perfectionismproject on Instagram). I wanted to talk about procrasti-learning because I hear from people all the time that they think they are procrasti-learning if they invest in a course or program before they’ve implemented all of the free advice they’ve learned. And this simply isn’t the case!
In this episode I talk about 5 of the reasons perfectionists procrasti-learn as well as 5 signs that you’re procrasti-learning and what to do instead. I hope you enjoy this episode and if you did, please take a screenshot and tag me on Instagram (as always).
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Whether you should implement what you’ve learned for free before paying to learn
- The hidden reasons we’re pulled towards procrasti-learning
- 5 signs you’re procrasti-learning to help you build your self-awareness
- What procrasti-learning has looked like for me on my business journey
- The difference between learning and procrasti-learning
Featured In The Episode:
- Join the PGSD waitlist – samlaurabrown.com/pgsd
- Sign up for FREE daily Perfectionist Power-Ups – samlaurabrown.com/power
- Follow me on Instagram @perfectionismproject
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 304 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!