In this episode I’m sharing a behind the scenes look at the most recent PGSD launch. This is the first part in a two part series that will help normalise the ups and downs of launching (regardless of what kind of business you have) and show you how to get out of your own way when you’re selling.
Tune in to listen to 3 updates that I recorded during the pre-launch period (right before the doors to PGSD opened). In these updates I talk through the launch plan and strategy, the self-coaching I’m doing, our goal and more!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- What our goal is for the PGSD launch and why
- The mindset work I’m personally doing to stay committed to the goal
- What I’m doing differently compared with our last launches
- How I decided what our launch strategy would be
Featured In The Episode:
- Sign up for Perfectionists Getting Shit Done (PGSD) – samlaurabrown.com/pgsd
- Sign up for daily Perfectionist Power-Ups – samlaurabrown.com/power
- Follow me on Instagram @perfectionismproject
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 316 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!