In this episode I’m sharing a behind the scenes look at the most recent PGSD launch. This is the second part in a two part series that will help normalise the ups and downs of launching (regardless of what kind of business you have) and show you how to get out of your own way when you’re selling.
Tune in to listen to a compilation of daily, ‘real time’ updates from the launch period. In these updates I talk through the numbers, mindset work, strategy and more!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- What my self-coaching looks like during launch week
- The mindset shifts that kept me committed to my goal
- The statistics we were tracking and why
- Why mindset is more important than strategy
- What our final numbers were (sign ups, revenue, podcast ep downloads etc)
Featured In The Episode:
- Join the waitlist for Perfectionists Getting Shit Done (PGSD) – samlaurabrown.com/pgsd
- Sign up for daily Perfectionist Power-Ups – samlaurabrown.com/power
- Follow me on Instagram @perfectionismproject
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 317 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!