In this episode I’m interviewing Brandon Lucero on how to stop being a perfectionist about your messaging.
Brandon is an online marketing expert, serial entrepreneur and host of the New Generation Entrepreneur Podcast. He teaches entrepreneurs how to build a fulfilling and profitable business by helping them master their craft, remember who they are and use the psychology of selling for good.
I know you’re going to appreciate Brandon’s expertise and openness as he talks about the ups and downs of his entrepreneurial journey, the money mindset lessons that have taken his business to millions and how to know when your messaging is ready to put out into the world.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- The money mindset lessons that have made Brandon millions of dollars
- How to tell whether your messaging is good enough to start sharing
- Why it doesn’t matter if you make a bad first impression on a customer
- When you should get qualified to help others and when you shouldn’t
- Why being one or two steps ahead of your customer is valuable
- How to distinguish intuition from fear
- Whether you should survey your audience about what content to create
Featured In The Episode:
- Brandon’s instagram – instagram.com/iambrandonlucero
- Brandon’s podcast – The New Generation Entrepreneur Podcast – brandonlucero.com/
- Join the waitlist for Perfectionists Getting Shit Done (PGSD) – samlaurabrown.com/pgsd
- Sign up for daily Perfectionist Power-Ups – samlaurabrown.com/power
- Follow me on Instagram @perfectionismproject
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 318 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!