When it comes to personal development, there are so many incredible free and paid resources out there than can help. Whether it’s an inspiring podcast, working 1:1 with a coach, doing an online course, being involved in a Facebook community, reading personal development books, watching YouTube videos – the opportunities are endless!
And while having so many options is amazing, it can be completely overwhelming. Plus we’re often left with the question of whether we should pay for help or if it’s just as good to figure it out for free. So in this podcast episode, I’m going to share how to kickstart your personal development journey without spending any money. I hope you find it helpful!
Mentioned In The Episode:
- Episode 42: What It’s Really Like To Invest In Yourself
- Episode 48: How To Be Your Own Mindset Coach
- Episode 52: The 3 Stages of Personal Growth
- Episode 65: How To Pursue Multiple Goals At Once
- Some of my favourite teachers – Brooke Castillo, Tony Robbins, Brene Brown, Tim Ferriss, Oprah, Gary Vaynerchuk, Kathrin Zenkina, Lewis Howes.
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 70 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!