Do you wish others were more supportive of you? Or that they told you what a great job you’re doing? Or how good you look today? If so, then this episode is for you because I’m sharing the best way to get praise and approval.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why perfectionists crave praise and approval from others
- Why you don’t believe the compliments you receive
- How to give yourself praise and approval, and why it feels strange at first
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – our group coaching program
- Episode 199: Beating Yourself Up Versus Holding Yourself Accountable
- Episode 62: How To Stop Negative Self-Talk + Beating Yourself Up
- FREE 5-Day Overcome Perfectionism Challenge
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 200 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast
Join us in Perfectionists Getting Shit Done
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, I highly recommend checking out our group coaching program Perfectionists Getting Shit Done.
When you join our community for recovering perfectionists, you’ll get instant access to our ever-growing library of personal development tools designed to help you beat procrastination, overcome perfectionism and become your best self – it includes masterclasses, coaching calls, journaling exercises, workbooks, meditations and more!
You’ll have the option to learn everything on the go with easy mobile access. Plus with judgement-free support from our beautiful community every step along the way, you’ll never have to feel alone again. It’s time to create the success you deserve.
Join our group coaching program today at samlaurabrown.com/membership