Self-reflection is an important part of personal development. But how do you tell when you’re doing too much self-reflection? That’s what I’m answering in this episode!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- What procrasti-learning is and why perfectionists love doing it
- How to tell whether you’re procrasti-learning or procrasti-researching
- Whether action or self-reflection should come first
- What to do when your personal development journey becomes too intellectual
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – our group coaching program
- Episode 103: How To Escape Indecision Fatigue
- Episode 179: How To Be Decisive
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 201 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast
Join us in Perfectionists Getting Shit Done
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, I highly recommend checking out our group coaching program Perfectionists Getting Shit Done.
When you join our community for recovering perfectionists, you’ll get instant access to our ever-growing library of personal development tools designed to help you beat procrastination, overcome perfectionism and become your best self – it includes masterclasses, coaching calls, journaling exercises, workbooks, meditations and more!
You’ll have the option to learn everything on the go with easy mobile access. Plus with judgement-free support from our beautiful community every step along the way, you’ll never have to feel alone again. It’s time to create the success you deserve.
Join our group coaching program today at samlaurabrown.com/membership