On a recent coaching call inside Perfectionists Getting Shit Done, I coached one of our PGSDers on her struggle to follow through with her plans.
She told me that when the time comes to work on her blog, she always chooses to do housework or teaching work instead. She said that she’s been trying to wake up early to work on her blog, but feels so tired from the day that she almost never makes it. And that the progress she’s made so far has been in spurts of motivation that have not been consistent.
Sound familiar? Then this episode will help! Press play to discover the real reason that you’re too tired to follow through with your plans and what to do about it.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- The hidden reason you’re too tired to follow through with your plans
- What to do when pursuing your goal feels unsustainable
- Why resting without guilt will help you to get shit done
- My best advice if you struggle to wake up on your alarm every morning
- What to do if you’re genuinely too tired to complete your to-do list
- Why you’re subconsciously sabotaging your goals
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – our group coaching program
- FREE 5-Day Overcome Perfectionism Challenge
- Episode 84: How To Escape The Self-Pity Cycle
- Episode 101: How To Rest Without Feeling Guilty
- Episode 174: 3 Reasons You Can’t Follow Through With Your Plans
- Episode 177: Why Perfectionists Burnout + How To Avoid It
- Episode 184: How To Stick To Your Plans When You Don’t Feel Like It
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 198 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast
Join us in Perfectionists Getting Shit Done
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, I highly recommend checking out our group coaching program Perfectionists Getting Shit Done.
When you join our community for recovering perfectionists, you’ll get instant access to our ever-growing library of personal development tools designed to help you beat procrastination, overcome perfectionism and become your best self – it includes masterclasses, coaching calls, journaling exercises, workbooks, meditations and more!
You’ll have the option to learn everything on the go with easy mobile access. Plus with judgement-free support from our beautiful community every step along the way, you’ll never have to feel alone again. It’s time to create the success you deserve.
Join our group coaching program today at samlaurabrown.com/membership