I’m such a big believer in reviewing your year, I thought I’d share my year in review with you!
At the end of every year, I look through my favorite podcasts and listen to the year in review episodes. I believe it is such an important way to learn about the failures, mistakes and lessons that others make too.
Tune into this episode, as I reflect on and share with you my biggest failures, lessons and takeaways from 2020. Be sure to tune in!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- What I did that led to actually getting clear on my niche
- The phrase I told myself when I failed that kept me going
- Why selling to too large of an audience was not allowing my business to grow
- The power that can come from sticking with the things we fail at
- You do not have to be certified to start building your coaching business and why
Featured In The Episode:
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – my group coaching program
- FREE Training – How To Build A Full-Time Coaching Business Without Getting Laughed At
- Episodes 166: Personal Development Lessons From 2019
- Episode 243: When To Change Your Sales Tactics (And When Not To)
- Episode 246: 3 People Not To Create Content For
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 251 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast
Join us in Perfectionists Getting Shit Done
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, I highly recommend checking out our group coaching program Perfectionists Getting Shit Done.
When you join our community for recovering perfectionists, you’ll get instant access to our ever-growing library of personal development tools designed to help you beat procrastination, overcome perfectionism and become your best self – it includes masterclasses, coaching calls, journaling exercises, workbooks, meditations and more!
You’ll have the option to learn everything on the go with easy mobile access. Plus with judgement-free support from our beautiful community every step along the way, you’ll never have to feel alone again. It’s time to create the success you deserve.
Join our group coaching program today at samlaurabrown.com/membership