In my membership, Perfectionists Getting Shit Done, I teach the girls how to set an impossible goal for themselves. An impossible goal is an incredible tool for directing personal growth and showing us the work we need to do – but it requires a different approach to what we’re used to.
In this episode, I’m sharing 5 important reminders about your impossible goal so that you can get yourself unstuck and keep moving closer to the person you want to become. Regardless of whether you’re in my membership or not, this episode is going to help you think about goal-setting differently and have you working towards your dreams like never before!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- The point of an impossible goal and how it differs to regular goals
- Why it’s ok that you’re not going to succeed from day one
- The importance of goal-setting in personal development
- How to stop yourself from quitting your impossible goal
- The power of documenting your progress towards your impossible goal and how to do it
Featured In The Episode:
- Business Workshops in Brisbane and Los Angeles
- Perfectionists Getting Shit Done – Join the waitlist here
- 1:1 Coaching Services
- Episode 14: My Goal For 2018
- Episode 20: The Messy Middle
- Episode 29: An Update On My 2018 Impossible Goal
- Episode 44: Another Update On My 2018 Impossible Goal
- Episode 79: The Final Update On My 2018 Impossible Goal
Listen To The Episode
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 127 of The Perfectionism Project Podcast!
Subscribe To The Perfectionism Project Podcast